Wednesday, May 08, 2013

It's the final Countdown

I cannot believe that this is it. I am done. Just a long bus ride and three flights left. How do i feel? Well, super happy. Really sad. Relieved. Accomplished. Excited. Nervous. Confused. Hungry. Ready. Not nearly prepared. Scared. Wiped out.

Yesterday in my last day in church, we had a really good sacrament meeting. after the sacrament they asked me to bear my testimony, and a lot of feelings that I had been suppressing came up. I had been fighting against myself all week long to stay focused and a couple times I lost the battle so I was feeling bummed out and not very worthy, but when I got up, the Spirit hit me really hard.

The mission has been the greatest thing for my life. I have learned a ton and grown up. God has helped me so many times in so many ways. Really God loves and helps those who follow Him. Basically I got up and rambled about that and then sat down and tried not to cry.
 
Post by khairul plabon 
me on Facebook   http://www.facebook.com/ikhairulplabon
  My current contact number is  +88-01683804644
If any problem do not hesitated to call me. THAT'S ALL
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment